Friday, September 17, 2010

Get Inspired

I am in love - feeling all warm and fuzzy - and Inspired!! You have to jump right over to Amy Power's blog and check out her Beautiful - Inpiration packed - ezine!! (I think "ezine" is the right word??)

There are quite a few adorable little projects in there! I will be making one of them this weekend with Lily, and more than likely the other little people in my life!

No more talking (or reading) go check it out!!

I think you will love it!

What do you think about this article?

  1. Hi Heather,
    It was so nice to hear from you. I am enjoying the gorgeous weather here in Indiana today....it feels like fall which inspires me to create....and with that a little something for you!! I am getting ready to work on my matchbox and can't wait to share with you!
    Blessings~Hope

    ReplyDelete

Previous Post

Next Post