Thursday, September 23, 2010

Spanky & the Nose

I have a little problem...

See it????

My nose piercing has some sort of little gross bubbly blood blister going on....it barely looks like anything in this picture, but I assure you, it has gotten WAY worse than this! I couldn't bear taking a picture of it...YUCK! I am hoping it will get better in the next day or so!

I went to see Spanky....he pierced me....I asked if I could take his picture, he said NO....

I didn't argue...
So, what is the problem??? Too much cleaning, irritated the site and he said I am a little "stressed" and that can cause issues with healing....

Good advice Spanky!

What do you think about this article?

  1. Oh Sweetie.....I do hope you get better quick.

    I flew home yesterday to NC and am here with my Sister. We are having a week log celebration for m birthay. I will be back next Thursday and will mail your goodie box on Friday!

    Get better sweet girl!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi heather,
    man your better than me i probably would have taken it out. try some neosporin. does it hurt?
    box is coming along nicely now. creativity has finally arrived.
    xxxx's
    tabitha

    ReplyDelete

Previous Post

Next Post