Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Retail Therapy

Yesterday, I was sad....actually for the past couple of days I was sad, but yesterday I let myself be sad. I acknowledged that I was sad.

I missed The Java Stop yesterday and the day before that and the day before that....
It comes in waves....most of the time I am busy and enjoying being home doing home stuff..but some days I miss our cute little store and our fun customers. There were a few other emotions mixed in with that sadness...like frustration, and a few other others that I don't quite have names for.
I solved some of that with a little comfort food, a nice glass of wine and a little Retail Therapy!! HSN was having a 24 hour craft event starting at midnight last night! Needless to say - I fell asleep on the couch with the TV on and after many viewings, I bought......

The Cricut Imagine!! It seems pretty awesome...though they might have caught me at a vulnerable moment, after all I bought the Cricut Expression about 6 months ago. But this one actually prints - in color - and cuts and you can create your own colors and your own papers!

It is a Birthday, Anniversary and Christmas present all rolled into one!

What do you think about this article?

  1. I don't have this one but it looks sooooo cool. You will have SO much fun with it!!

    I am a busy bee this morning adding some wee things to your box! I am having the most wonderful time with this!!

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Previous Post

Next Post