Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday Already??




For the past 3 weeks I have wanted to participate in this little blog above...and I have been creating away for Valentines and during our Blizzard of 2010 (BIG news in these parts!)...only to forget to post anything until about 2am on Tuesday morning!

Don't get me wrong, I think about it earlier and then I get a little wrapped up in the Blizzard that we have been dealing with...the kids being out of school for what seems like an eternity..and then there is the shop + Blizzard of 2010 that is burning a hole in my head.

It is sad really....and I am frustrated in a funny kinda way!

So here are a few pictures of some of my recent creations!
Valentine's Cards for a few special people..
Flower Pins ...

Fondant Wrapped Oreo's

Sugar Cookies..

Cozy little neck warmer! Love it..it is so warm!

There have been a few more, I will try to get them up soon.

AND!!! I have spent much time getting my Etsy shop pictures done. I should have the shop fully stocked and ready to run by the end of this week! Very excited. Need a few extra pennies these days!

What do you think about this article?

Previous Post

Next Post