Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday, Monday

Ahh....Monday is here again! Monday always feels like complete madness around here...Getting everything cleaned up from the weekend and planned out for the week! As promised I have a heavy dose of last week...right here in this one post :)
We got "Ghosted"...we had never been ghosted before!

After visiting with a girlfriend last week who lives in a much tighter knit community than ours, Lily became fascinated with the ghost hanging on her door. After Jen explained it to Lily, it was all Lily could talk about....her fascination became an obsession!!
I was thinking I was going to have to "ghost" our own house just to make it happen for her! Luckily I have great friends and she ghosted us on Monday night...It was so fun! It was even more fun seeing how excited Lily was! She couldn't have been any happier.

We made a trip to the Pumpkin Patch....another first with Lily. Yes, she is 4....she prefers to grow her own or buy them at the local little market.


She is a silly child!



Last year she refused to go on her preschool trip to the pumpkin patch. She told me and everyone else who asked her that she had her own pumpkin patch in the backyard and didn't need to go! So there....lol. It was actually really tough, it was all part of her separation issues last year...remember, she quit school...at 3! This year we seemed to have turned a corner! YEAH!!!

My Finds Finds opened it's first booth at an Antique mall this week. I need a bigger space, but it is a start! I also need more shelving!

Yesterday we were Vendors at The Oyster Festival. It was an absolutely beautiful day, the best weather we have had in the 3 years we have done this festival! My phone died so there is not a picture to prove it! lol... We sold 3 of my mom's custom witch hats - that was great!! They are so beautiful! Hopefully she will be able to sell the last 4 she has before Halloween! You can see them over here.....My Fancy Finds blog

What do you think about this article?

  1. Lily is just the cutest!!

    I am back from my show and SO tired. I must start resting up for Silver Bella!!

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lily is a doll! heather i already see a bunch i just have to HAVE OMG! Road Trip!
    xxxxx's
    tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which antique mall????
    Your Lily is a cutie!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Previous Post

Next Post