Monday, March 15, 2010

Promises...

I promise not to spill my dark and stormy feelings out on my blog again...

I feel better at first (to get it out to the faceless blog land..) and then I feel remorse for sharing my sad thoughts with the world....

I do Promise to share some of what has been making our family (and me) feel dark and twisty lately...

BUT... I have to promise to do it in a way that will respect the privacy of my loved ones involved...I get in trouble A LOT for being so honest and open....

That part may be tricky...

I wish I could Promise to understand better what brought us to this point....I am working on it, but having a hard time.

I also wish I could Promise to forgive faster....I am working on that one also....I know that I have been granted many forgiveness's in my life.

And I REALLY PROMISE that if the sun would shine this would all be so much easier! And I don't make Promises lightly...

post edit: I also promise not to use "And" at the beginning of a sentence anymore...I am sure that my English Teacher/Proofreader Grandmother is rolling in her grave right now...

What do you think about this article?

Previous Post

Next Post