Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday: Your here again...

Monday...Again...can't seem to have a week without it! The only thing I seem to like about Monday's are my recap post...in Pictures!
Check out my highlights...
Trying to get my creative mojo back after the last 2 weeks excitment...

Softball...so glad that this food combo will keep boys at bay.

Trip to the Plastic Surgeon...looks like he is in a heart, doesn't he?
My blessed boy....

Went for a walk to clear my head....

Pictures taken without my knowledge....not bad...
Considering I am leaving a courthouse...more on that this week.


Few new pieces I am working on...

Bree warming up before a big game Friday night. Under the lights...

This boy is crazy talented!

Laughed soooo hard! Love my kids and their friends!


What do you think about this article?

  1. You work is just BEAUTIFUL!!! I am swooning!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Previous Post

Next Post