Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Spring has officially started in these parts...

Strawberry plants starting to peek through the left over winter debris...(Martha would be SO disappointed in how I left my plants and pots to "winter" over..)
My favorite Russian Sage showing through... Golf Clubs made their way out of the garage...

There is a little girl who has missed her clubs...lol..

The bejeweled sandals...
My yard is starting to be green again...my house and yard are like a Castle surrounded by a mote....there is yucky water all the way around it. If I keep thinking of it like a castle maybe it will make the mosquito ponds seem more romantic???


Old Dog soaking up the sun...
Young dog soaking up the sun (minus my shadow)
Mommy and Lily enjoying some porch time...


The Renovations have begun.....Hayden has decided he wants to paint and "customize" his old bike...

Mom's projects.....Corner Cabinet redo

And Lily's project....tool box redo

I Spring.....Everything OLD is NEW again!

What do you think about this article?

Previous Post

Next Post