Thursday, May 24, 2012

Linked

I was doing a little blog hopping this morning and saw this post on a blog I like to follow....

April Kennedy of Funky Vintage Lovely



This is an important subject to me as well...I couldn't agree more with her idea and challenge!
So, I am challenging you to play along too...

Tomorrow I am going to share a very personal and "REAL" story with you as to why I feel so strongly about this type of thing.

Hope to see you back!

Happy Thursday! I am going to do a little treasure hunting with my Lil' today...no school for Kindergarten today! It will be like old times!


What do you think about this article?

  1. Thank you Heather for the link love and for joining in the challenge! I'll be back tomorrow to read your story. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Previous Post

Next Post