Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mini Vaca and Blog Break

I took the kids to the beach for a little 2 day Mini Vacation. It was fun! A lot less packing and lugging with a 2 day trip! Its amazing how much 'less' stuff you need than you actually take!


This is also my week for Craft-Tastic Art Camp, so I will be back next week with a Monday Instagram recap!


Today is also this Incredible little guy's birthday! Oh, how I have been blessed!!!!! The passion of 100 men, the strength of 1000 and a heart bigger than the moon!!! LOVE this boy!!!



Lily was a wee bit jealous that I was taking a picture with someone - anyone - other than HER!! I loved the picture of Hayden, even with the bunny ears. My ABSOLUTE pet peeve of any picture!!!!

See you in a few days!!!

What do you think about this article?

Previous Post

Next Post