Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sketch, Etch, Solder

This seems to be my Mantra this week...

Sketch, Etch, Solder...

Sketch, Etch, Solder...

Sketch, Etch, Solder...

I am not kidding, I was walking around my house today repeating it in my head!

Baseball is still running my life, and with it being National Police Week in D.C. it makes my life a wee bit crazier than usual!
Which is OK, I'll take the crazy schedule as long as my husband still comes at the end of his shift every day!

I am working on a new collection that I will be featuring in the  upcoming Muddy Creek Artist Guild Show the first three days in June.

Feeling a little pressure...it's my first showing with them....
I never call myself an "artist"..."Artisan", yes...artist...no.

Yesterday at the ball field I was watching the game and doing some primitive sketches...
and I do mean primitive! I get an idea and throw it down on paper but I really don't know what it is going to finish up with until I can lay my hands on the pieces!

It was hard to take my eyes off this guy though...he is pretty stinking cute!


While I was sketching, so was Lily...this has to be the funniest thing I have seen in ages! I'm sure my oldest daughter isn't going to agree...you can decide for yourself!



That's Phonetic spelling of "Bree in her Bathing Suit"....

Still chuckling over this...

OK, Time to get back to my
Sketch, Etch, Solder...

I veered off course a bit in blogland!



What do you think about this article?

Previous Post

Next Post