Friday, March 16, 2012

I will follow

I am waist deep in a creative journey right now! I am following my heart where ever it is leading me! I am on complete OVERLOAD with online classes right now! And, I am LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

I wish there were more minutes in the day so that I could complete EVERY assignment/project that is shared!

I started off with Love Love Love by Margie Romney Aslett  and Jeanne Olivers Creatively Made. They both inspired me in different and GREAT ways!

I was able to grow my deep seated love of painting and mixed media with Jeanne Oliver's class and I was able to create very quick and full filling projects with Margie's class. Both very necessary processes for me! Sometimes I need to do something really quick - but creative - before digging into bigger creative projects....
This is still in the works...not finished with the heart in the middle...want to add a little more dimension to it...

Remember those cute little (actually mine were pretty BIG) Lollies? Well, I made more for Easter!
Then I signed up for another little set of quickies! Christy Tomlinson's mini workshop and she offered one of her other classes with the purchase of this workshop. Two for one...love!

I don't have any pictures of projects from this class...but I did enjoy it~ just not enough time to finish them all!

NOW...I am taking Terri Brush's class. Hellllllllooooooooo sweet love!!!! I can't believe how excited I am about this class! Ridiculous!!! Feeding the creative Jewelry Designer soul deep inside....so happy!

I am so happy to find myself really embracing this part of my creative self and journey! I will continue to Follow my Creative Heart where ever it leads me! Not going to stop myself anymore!

I am finally learning my Creative Process! Honestly I have to thank Jeanne Oliver for that. Her class really taught me to see how my creative process has led me to where I am today. Can't wait to see where it leads me next!

Go follow your heart today!

What do you think about this article?

Previous Post

Next Post