Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Offerings

I have been blessed to be wrapped up in Silver Bella excitement for the past few weeks, but with Thanksgiving approaching this week I wanted to take some time to GIVE and be THANKFUL.

Things have been difficult since losing our business a few months ago, but we are still more fortunate than others and I will not ever forget that.

My blessings are abundant in life~Beautiful children, a home that keeps us warm and cozy and a husband who comes home from work every day.

I like to support charities that are in my own "backyard" so to speak and I like to give to charities that are important to me. Here is one that I want to share with you.....


Visit the Share our Strength website to see how you can help!

What do you think about this article?

Previous Post

Next Post