Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Madness and a linky!

I am feeling a little Monday Madness.....
My mother laughed at me and said I had a "Crazy-eye" going on today!
I was frantically working on a slew of projects!
Samples (prototypes...lol) for my final swap projects....purses, crowns, packets of trim and my arch Nemesis.....Millinery! I knew I was pushing myself on that one!!!
I FINALLY dropped off my invitations tonight for The Witches Divine Dinner Party! Just a little behind on that one.....they are, however, my favorites!! They consisted of two tags and a skeleton with a toe-tag for an address label.
I used several different mediums to make these tags; Tim Holtz stamps, a picture from The Graphics Fairy, Stampin'Up stamp, silk millinery flowers, ribbon, dollar store skeletons, artificial branches....and my absolute favorite...Glow in the Dark glitter from Martha Stewart!

I used this picture from The Graphics Fairy and am linking this to her...Brag Monday



I WANT to show you snippets from the other projects but I just can't....too much of a spoiler! I will say this...the Crown is shaping up to be AWESOME! I am in total trim heaven putting together my swap pieces for that....I can't wait for Silver Bella! Only 30 days until I will be in Omaha!

What do you think about this article?

  1. These are so adorable. I love the faces on the old gals with their hats. Also like the ticket with the bat cut out. Very cute;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!! I don't think that image is mine actually, but it's really great!

    ReplyDelete

Previous Post

Next Post