Tuesday, October 26, 2010

2 Spectacular Events

Saturday held Two spectacular events...One you have already seen a few pictures of and the other was my Beautiful *growing up way toooooooo fast* daughters Homecoming. she is a freshman this year....time is flying by!

She got ready with a girlfriend so I only have a two picture spread to show!! If I was in charge of picture taking....there would be MORE!
Because I have great friends....I have a few more pictures of my big event on Saturday to show you!
The Cat Eyes glowing from the upstairs windows...Very spooooky....
Beautiful picture of the Candlelight set table...

A full view of the lit table....

Full view of my outfit!...

Off now for a few days to complete some projects that I am way behind on....see you on Friday for our LAST Frightful Friday!

What do you think about this article?

Previous Post

Next Post