Thursday, February 17, 2011

Winner, Winner....OHOW Winner

This fun Collection of Goodies has gone to.....
Drum Roll Please.....

Ellen from
 
YEAH for Ellen!!!!
I sure hope she enjoys it....this has been so much fun!
There are so many more blogs that I want to check out...I could spend hours reading blogs...oh, wait...I do... ;)

What do you think about this article?

  1. Yeah!!! so happy! i will send you my address via your email address.

    thanks! Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather,

    How cool that you already have your OWOH winner. Congrats to Ellen! :)

    Hugs,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such prettiness...I listened to your playlist today while I cleaned the kitchen---so thank you for sharing your music with me...

    Just saw that you posted about June Cleaver...I just did that too the other day and I swear that I had not read your post yet either...So, again something else we have in common!

    ReplyDelete

Previous Post

Next Post