Monday, May 3, 2010

OOOPPPs!

I was working on a project the other day before heading into the shop...
I cleaned up my workspace...
I put all the brushes and trash in the trash can....
I left my W.I.P (work in progress) on the table clearly visible...

Apparently....I didn't clearly mark my container that was being used for remaining Modge Podge.....tonight while doing dishes I found the last remaining bits of last nights leftover shrimp in the same container....
AFTER my husband and one child had consumed them with tonight's dinner.
OH Dear.....
The Modge Podge had dried up in the bottom and was clear....I think the label said NON-Toxic????
This is how you know too many crafts take place in your house....
This is why this blog is named "My daily dose of Crazy..."

What do you think about this article?

  1. Heather...
    I read both of your blogs...they are so funny! I have only one child so it wasn't quite like with her growing up but I grew up with four brothers and life was wild.
    I friended you on Silver Bella so I could send you a message.

    Suz
    http://www.katsuijewelry.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'll bet that meal "stuck to their stomachs"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! Hope everyone survived the experience :) Have a great weekend and Mother's Day.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Previous Post

Next Post