Saturday, April 17, 2010

Dating Younger Men is so much fun


I went on a date with Superman last night...


It was great...

We enjoyed our favorite dinner at Baja Fresh I really wanted Mexican Cafe but he wouldn't budge...

I might have to change his name from Superman to Loverboy....he is so compassionate, passionate and fierce. A true lover at heart!

He wouldn't be satisfied until we had picked up tokens for each of his siblings and he even picked out new clothes for me! I love that boy...

We stayed away from the Kryptonite.....his Sugar, mine Cinnamon (did I mention my throat closing reaction I have recently developed...oh the fun...)

Then off to the movies. Diary of a Wimpy Kid, cute! It was amazing to just sit with him and hold his hand and not have to do ANYTHING else!

Honestly, the only time that we get that type of one-on-one time is when he is in the hospital.
It was a great night ~ I love the men in my life ~ what a blessing they are to me!

What do you think about this article?

  1. Thank you for the comment on my blog, it will be great to meet you at Silver Bella as well! The title of your blog post was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm posting this because every time I get this song stuck in my head this song I log on to your blog so I can hear it...I probably need to download it.

    But THIS is an AWESOME version of it:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErMWX--UJZ4

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm posting this because every time I get this song stuck in my head this song I log on to your blog so I can hear it...I probably need to download it.

    But THIS is an AWESOME version of it:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErMWX--UJZ4

    ReplyDelete

Previous Post

Next Post