Tuesday, October 12, 2010

T on Tuesday

Today is Tuesday
Today was torture...not really but it rhymed...and I did have to drive 2 1/2 hours each way to the Doctors for my son!
I have TOO much going on right now....
So, I am going to need TO....
Take a "Time out"...
"Tap out"...
Take a Break....
Tune in later....
Take a Breather....
Tell all my stories NEXT week!
I have so many fun things to share.....check in with me on Monday. Here is what will be on the list:
Getting "Ghosted"
A Festival that we are a vendor at this weekend
A little witch tea party
A trip to the pumpkin patch
My new booth at the Antique Mall

What do you think about this article?

  1. i wish i lived closer . im sure you have some lovely treasures in your booth.
    xxxxxx's
    tabitha

    ReplyDelete

Previous Post

Next Post