Thursday, October 21, 2010

Frightful Friday...Witchy Tea Party

When did Friday get here so fast?????...

LET ME BE VERY CLEAR...I AM NOT A WITCH, NOR DO I BELIEVE IN WITCH CRAFT...WE HAVE THESE LITTLE "WITCH" PARTIES AS A FUN WAY TO GET TOGETHER WITH GIRLFRIENDS DURING THE HALLOWEEN SEASON....PLUS, IN THE WORDS OF "Olivia"..."NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION, IT IS ALWAYS BETTER WITH A COSTUME!"


This Friday, I bring you my Little Lily's very FIRST Witch Tea Party. She WAS SOOOO EXCITED!!
Frightful Friday Photos for YOU!
The Dining room...Goody bags...Table Settings for each little witch!
Frog Nests.....Lily decorated her own cupcakes! Love it...the girl handles her sprinkles like she handles her Glitter......HEAVY handed!!

Hope your having a Fun Frightful Friday!

Saturday night lends us two great BIG events...my annual Witch Dinner Party and my daughters first Homecoming as a Freshman!

What do you think about this article?

  1. Hi girly,
    just stoped on by to see whats going on in your neck of the woods. man she is sooo cute. my daugter does the same thing with sprinles and glitter. off to get ready. helping out today at class party. yippee!
    xxxxx's
    tabitha( the friendly witch)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pics from your party!

    Your wee one is just SO adorable!!

    I can't believe I will be seeing you soon!

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Previous Post

Next Post