Friday, October 1, 2010

Frightful Friday

Halloween is one of my FAVORITE holidays!! I always have lots of things going on this month because I can't get enough of it!!

I thought it would be fun to post Halloween creations - ideas - or clip art on Fridays throughout the month! Your welcome to join me...just link it back to my blog.

Here are a few pictures that I found in my stash of "found family"... use them if you like..I found them all a bit creepy. I do a fantastic witch dinner party every year and these type of pictures are used a lot. Invitations, place cards, etc. I even had some blown up last year and put them in old frames in our shop.










You should be able to save them and use them...but please show me the love and don't steal them and sell them...know what I mean???

What do you think about this article?

  1. Oh goodie....these are spooktacular!! Love them all.
    XO~Hope

    ReplyDelete

Previous Post

Next Post