Thursday, June 3, 2010

Glitter and Pink Packaged food...

....makes it all better!


Not Really, but I am pretending. The grieving process was a little harder for me today. Guess I was a little worried about keeping everyone together yesterday.

It was the "dailies" that got me today...

came down to let him out in the morning and he wasn't there. Even though most days I was peeved to say the least that he always woke me up at 4:30 or 5AM...No one else...just me!

He wasn't there and I cried a bit...

Then I went to feed everyone this morning and there were too many bowls and not enough dogs...

So I cried a bit more and threw away his bowl, instantly.

After thinking about Lily's glitter send off last night I decided that we needed more, and that the world really is a better place with more glitter.

I decided that I would bring out the stash I had been hiding from her because you CAN NOT imagine all the Glitter-tastrophe's we have around here! I had to hide some of it...it was getting a bit crazy!

These were not just Glitter-tastrophe's...they were Sequins and Glitter and more Glitter!

We also call them "Lily-tastrophe's"


Off to the craft store we went and proceeded to purchase 34 bottles of Glitter..

Yes, you read correctly....34 Bottles

They were little...

But there was that Mega bottle that slipped into the basket...

And I cried a bit more at the craft store...

Then Lily said we needed more Glitter...

But I stopped her...

Trader Joe's provided us with a little more "bliss" with their selection of pink packaged foods...

The cutest Kettle Corn in pink bags,

Pink Lemonade

and of course we needed to buy some

Salt water taffy because the bags were so darn cute! All vintage inspired and just plain CUTE!

The grieving has ended but we are on our way.

What do you think about this article?

  1. MORE GLITTER!!
    Big glittery hugs to you all from both of us and Happy Birthday to Miss Bree!

    -Allison von B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying your blog, looking so forward to meeting you at Silver Bella! And playing with glitter. I hope your week is shining a bit more! ----Pat May from Silver Bella group

    ReplyDelete

Previous Post

Next Post