Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Silver Bella Part 1 ~ The Ladies

Silver Bella was wonderful! I had so much fun ~ I came home with no voice...my excitement and wee bit of nervousness about being at this event made me partially crazy, lol. Being my first year and participating in swaps, worrying about my contributions to the swaps, packing and all the other extra stuff that goes on before hand had me pretty much in a frenzy the entire time I was there. I am sure that my little hummingbird wings were out the entire time!
This will be my first Silver Bella post...I want to showcase some of the wonderful ladies I met and then I will show you my projects...Some of these pictures are from other sources because I was so excited that I didn't really take many pictures!! Plus, I had to sacrifice my big camera for the sake of a crown that I needed to travel with. OH...the Silver Bella Sacrifices!

My classes were wonderful ~ I took classes from amazing teachers and stretched myself to learn a few new skills! I made wonderful new friends!
Jill and I...she is by far one of the sweetest people I have ever met! I LOVE her...and she was my swap partner for our inspiration box swap...INCREDIBLE!!! Hope Ellington, Jill Sibbald and myself. We were all swap partners in Heather's B/W petite inspiration boxes ~ Friday night was Vendor Night and "Hats on Parade"...Kaari Meng of French General...she is awesome!!!!! I am dying to go on the French Chateau trip with her. Charlotte Lyons...(Day one) I loved her class, it was fun ~ relaxing ~ and she is so sweet and down to earth!

There were many other wonderful women that I didn't get pictures of...guess I better go stalk some blogs and get some pictures!

What do you think about this article?

  1. Heather, you are such a beautiful girl and I am so blessed to have met you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun post and I'm not just saying it because my picture is posted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay that post is from me...guess I didn't get looked into google before I posted the comment...Oops...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather,

    I had such a blast meeting and hanging out with you! We Maryland girls totally represented at Silver Bella this year!

    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Previous Post

Next Post