Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Offering Thanks ~ Part 3

Image from The Graphics Fairy
Today I am having a difficult time picking just one thing to be Thankful for. There have been so many blessings bestowed upon me in life ~ not to be confused with having an "easy" life or that things have "come easy" to me in life.



I have worked hard, and I am thankful for the opportunity to be able to do so.

I have loved, and thankful for the broken hearts that brought me to my husband and blessed me with the four beautiful children that I have today.

I have been blessed with some degree of creativity and talent. I have been blessed to be a part of creative events and meet creative women. I am so thankful to have an outlet for all the ideas that are running around in my brain all day long!

I am blessed and thankful for the mundane...the Grocery Shopping, the laundry, the pick-up/drop off for sports practices, the house cleaning. Without these things it would mean no food to eat, no clothes on our backs, no home to clean and no little people in our lives.



Today I give Thanks for all the "Dailies" of my life....all the things we forget to be thankful for!


What do you think about this article?

Previous Post

Next Post