Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What..?? Where...??

............Did the time go!

Life has been unexpected and crazy around this house lately...although, it is always a bit crazy, hence the name of my blog!

Over the past 3 weeks we have had Birthday's, Broken Bones, Best Friends visiting from 3000 miles away, Sleep-away Camp (two times), complete renovation of my house (with only items already owned by us...LOTS of furniture moving!!) and quite possibly the hardest...the decision to close our family shop. DEEP, Bittersweet Sadness is the way I describe that loss.... Everything seems to be moving very quickly around me, spinning around, and I am getting a bit motion sick!


A few highlights...

Birthday Boy - Hayden turned 10!





One Sleepy Afternoon in the Backyard before too much chaos had busted loose!






My Petite Inspiration Boxes arrived!!! OHHHHHHH, how I loved them!! They were such a welcome treat!


From Pam...







Box from Connie




Boy Camper #1







Lily WAS convinced if she sat on him long enough they couldn't make him stay...she was VERY sad to leave her brother behind. Note to self: Next year, leave Lily at home for camp drop-off!



Boy Camper #2


My Best friend from High School - who lives all the way in California. I miss her so much! She came to visit us for the weekend and we had so much going on that I feel like I missed her....

My Cute little shop that I miss already!! The Winter of 2009-2010 and the "Economic Climate" that we are living in has ended our dreams for our cute little hometown boutique!


Doors close on July 18th....hopefully I will be able to see through my bleery eyes to see all the Wonderful things I still have in my life!

What do you think about this article?

Previous Post

Next Post