Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Borrowing some Inspiration

I am borrowing some inspiration from one of my favorite people...I have never met her but I sure would like to...I bet we would be fast friends! I read her blog and feel like I am talking with an old friend...a match made in heaven in my book!


She made me forget for a few minutes about what has really on my mind lately... Our family is in crisis right now and it is consuming us. I wish I could close my eyes, wiggle my nose and make it all go away...but I am pretty sure that is not going to happen. I have been coping and comforting my children...I would rather be crafting and soaking up the sunshine with them...something I usually like to do to take my mind off of things. I know that we are not alone...so many friends, customers, and other families these days seem to be "going through" something. It is a sad.


So....to put me in a happier ~ more peaceful place ~ I am going to pick out seeds for my garden, put some fresh flowers in a vase and look at pictures of happier times.

Pulling out some of my favorite moments from last summer....Thanks for the Inspiration Jeanne!












Looking forward to Brighter ~ Happier Days....

What do you think about this article?

Previous Post

Next Post