Thursday, June 14, 2012

20 days of Crazy

It has been 20 days since my last post...sounds like I belong at a meeting....

Within those 20 days, I have had: Broken bones, Awards Ceremonies, Baseball tournaments, Hospital stays, Formal Dances, Art show debut's, Birthdays, Concerts, and a Death to keep me busy. Quite frankly...most of those took place within a 4 day span!

This could literally be the longest blog post in history! But...Here is a brief recap (in order)....and a little more of a focus on the Birthday part!









My GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL, SWEET....AMAZING daughter turned 16 last week. I planned a surprise party - actually 2 surprises - for her and managed to pull them both off without her KNOWING anything! It was awesome!!!!

This child has brought me so much joy, frustration and love. I can't even begin to share with you how much she has made grow as a parent and a adult. I was a baby in the real world myself when I had her...22! Freshly married and still trying to make EVERYTHING perfect! We have grown together over the past 16 years.
I thought she was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen, and I still think she is beautiful! Gorgeous.... from the inside of her heart to the beautiful blonde hair!
I have a little photo collage that I did and posted on Facebook for her. And I HAVE to share the surprise video! It is hysterical! Just turn down the volume a wee bit....








And at the end of a very beautiful Birthday - there was a loss.....

My Grandfather passed away, 20 days short of his 87th Birthday.

What do you think about this article?

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your grandfather. May peace be with you and your family as you transition through this loss. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete

Previous Post

Next Post