Monday, April 16, 2012

Life: A double dose

It's been a few weeks since my last post, and I thought that week had been a doozy! Well....I was wrong! I didn't know what I was in for....

The past few weeks have been a wild ride! There have been some amazing UPs and a few DrAMatic lows...

Here are a few highlights!


Softball games...Wins and Losses

'
Working on some new pieces



Art Camp! SOOOO Fun!

One of my favorite crowns from camp

Relaxing and Creating

Puppy love for a sick Mama

Easter fun...

Scared at the length of time I had to eat this egg...

Trauma...and a DOOZY at that...


Working on recovery


Little strep throat to round out Easter vacation

My gorgeous girls and their picture perfect smiles! 

There have been a few tests the past two weeks, and while I know God will not give me more than I can handle, this has been one heck of a TEST!! 


What do you think about this article?

Previous Post

Next Post