Friday, August 26, 2011

Little "Pre" School project

In preparation for Kindergarten we needed to work on our sight words so we didn't fall behind!! Lily and I turned the "work" into a little crafty project!!

Everyone else might have just plain little pieces of paper with some black letters...but not mine! We have vintage playing cards with our sight words stuck to them!!!


We ran them through the Xyron to make them all nice and sticky...

 And stuck them to the cards! I was a little sad to cover up the cute little snoopy, but the other side was just as cute...maybe cuter...so snoopy is now a sight word!

I punched a hole in the top corner and attached them to a ring - WhaLa...sight words! Now I can just add more words to the ring! when I need to!



The lighting is horrible in The Glitter Lounge right now ( it has a new location ), I need to find an electrician! Another project to add to the "After kids return to school - To Do - list"!

What do you think about this article?

Previous Post

Next Post